You are here
Monday - Thursday
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned financial services firm who operate with a point of difference in order to establish themselves as the best in the market. They pride themselves on partnering alongside their clients to achieve and exceed their financial and lifestyle goals. Our client is dedicated to providing quality advice based on sound understanding and years of industry experience.
The Office Manager role is a varied and crucial position, promoting efficiency to flow through the business. This central role will include but is not limited to;
- Managing staff work flows and outputs.
- Identifying suitable offices for relocation and coordinating move.
- Providing team support.
- Senior administration duties
- Supporting directors of the business.
- Recruitment of staff.
- Coordinating of staff learning and development initiatives.
- Managing HR functions.
- Assisting with compliance in relation to relevant regulatory bodies (ASIC).
- Maintaining and developing internal databases.
- Assisting with event and function management.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and bodies on behalf of the company.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be a driven and proactive individual with the ability to take initiative in order to excel in providing holistic support across the business. You will come from a finance industry background with an exposure to HR related functions. This position is well suited to an individual who can display initiative and is able to bring enthusiasm to working as part of a team. To be successful in this role, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to work under pressure to coordinate staff and manage the office. The individual who takes on this role will relish in the opportunity to take ownership for the running of this high performing team.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity for a proactive Office Manager to engage in varied and challenging role on a part time basis.