You are here
- Dynamic, Progressive, Collaborative Environment
- Diverse Role
About Our Client
Our client is a growing organisation within the financial services industry with a key focus on investment. With an already established successful team, they are now looking to appoint an Office Manager to join their successful team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role will be broad and focus on the following:
- Coordinating the leadership teams travel and accommodation
- Responding to incoming calls from clientele on behalf of the Executives
- Coordinating events and Roadshows both internationally and domestically
- Assisting with the recruitment and on-boarding of new staff
- Providing support when required to the Accountant for invoicing requirements and deadlines
- Process improvement and projects on behalf of the organisation
- Managing the all-round office such as building maintenance, IT, stationery and kitchen supplies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be an experienced Office Manager or Executive Assistant who has worked within the Financial Services industry or for an entrepreneur in a rapidly growing organisation. You will bring innovative and progressive ideas to your role as you look to continually build on the company's successes. This would suit a highly adaptable individual who is able to work in a fast paced collaborative team environment. Previous experience within HR/Recruitment is advantageous but not essential.
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with the opportunity for professional development, growth and an attractive salary package.