You are here
Office Manager/HR Coordinator
Attractive salary package and staff benefits
Corporate and modern offices
About Our Client
A rare opportunity to work for an innovative and progressive professional services firm who partner globally. Due to a rapid phase of business growth, they are looking to further invest to accelerate their business. As part of this exciting strategy they are looking to appoint a key role Office Manager/HR Coordinator, which presents a great opportunity for experienced and ambitious individuals looking to join an innovative business.
In this role as Office Manager/HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the smooth running of the office through your collaborative approach and ability to support the wider office when needed. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Managing Director with high level administration requirements.
- Coordinate the accounts payable and receivable functions as well as entry of payroll.
- Manage expenses, corporate credit cards and petty cash.
- Coordinate reporting requirements and critical business documentation.
- Event and project management.
- Recruitment and the coordination of on-boarding requirements for any new staff.
- Other all-round office administration duties relating to the office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be an experienced individual with the flexibility to take on tasks extending to administration, accounts and HR administration. Your previous experience as an Office Manager or a Personal Assistant within a small organisation will be essential as you take on the role as being the key go-to person. Previous experience working in the financial services or professional services industry will also be looked upon favourably. You will be a passionate, supportive and forward thinking individual who is looking for a position you can really taken ownership in. Furthermore, you will have an entrepreneurial mind and thrive within this challenging and progressive environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and staff benefits
- Corporate and modern offices
- Central CBD location