You are here
- Global Organisation
- Stable and Growing Dynamic Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected and reputable global organisation. Due to a rapid phase of business growth, they are currently seeking a newly created Office Manager/HR Assistant.
In this role as Office Manager/HR, you will be responsible for coordinating the smooth running of the office through your collaborative approach, high energy and ability to support the wider office when needed. Specifically your responsibilities will require you to;
- Lead the office operations to drive exceptional employee and guest experiences
- Manage all office requirements including building maintenance, stationery requirements, couriers and catering
- Coordinate meeting and overall diary management for the General Manager
- Coordinate reports, presentations and other critical business documentation
- Manage the teams travel requirements
- Coordinate events for internal staff as well as external clients and facilitate a premium experience
- HR functions including recruitment, on-boarding and staff development
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a highly dynamic individual with the adaptability to take on tasks extending to administration, HR and office management. You will have previous experience as an office manager or personal assistant, ideally gained from a reputable international organisation. As the Office Manager, you will play a key role in shaping the Australian operations and be the face of the organisation. You will be highly motivated, individual who is looking for an organisation where you truly add value in a role that covers both Office Management and Human Resources tasks.
What's on Offer
This is an extremely exciting opportunity, where you have the opportunity to work for a highly reputable and recognised global brand that is looking to further accelerate their Australian operations. In joining this dynamic and collaborative team, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package.