You are here
An experienced Office Manger/Pa is required
Multi site responsibility in the gold coast
About Our Client
A large construction business.
As office manager/PA you will be looking after a large office and have responsibility for between 40 - 60 people.
- Diary management
- Involvement in new starters
- Maintaining existing staff
- Organising all vents and functions
- Office management / maintaining Kitchen / Meeting rooms take complete ownership
- Involved in tender submission
- Handling confidential information
- Coordination of complex travel arrangements
- Printing, binding, photocopying and archiving
The Successful Applicant
You must have 4 - 5 years office management experience and have worked as a PA/EA previously. You will be highly organised and an exceptional multi tasker. You will have worked in a large and busy office environment and looking for longevity in an organisation. You must possess a valid drivers license and some travel between offices will be required.
What's on Offer
A competitive package.