You are here
Office Manager/Senior Administrator
About Our Client
Our client is a successful business who are forecasting significant future growth. A rare opportunity has presented itself to be an integral part of this company's ongoing success.
The Office Manager positional will hold an integral role within the company, providing various support across the team. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Assist managers and team with pivotal projects
- Manage office administration requirements to a high standard.
- Set a professional standard as the first point of contact for all stakeholders correspondence.
- Maintaining all operating systems.
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Management of office supplies
- Organise team and client meetings as well as arranging employee travel
- Personal assistance to the Project Director as required, including diary management
- Catering for needs of various teams for events and other client needs
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Hosting clients and stakeholders on arrival to the business
- General office duties
The Successful Applicant
The Office Manager position will be a varied and dynamic role which will challenge and demand an individual with a proactive and highly organised nature. To be successful in this role, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines. Additionally, the individual will have both strong administrative and numerical skills and ideally come from a property background. This position is suited to an individual who can display initiative and is able to bring enthusiasm to both working autonomously and also as part of a team. You will have an aptitude for Microsoft Office Suit (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) coupled with an immaculate attention to detail. The individual who takes on this role will relish in the opportunity to take ownership for running the office for this small motivated team.
What's on Offer
Our client is an ambitious and dynamic firm offering a rare opportunity for an Office Manager to provide pivotal support to its growing business.