You are here
Order Processing Officer
- Aus based organisation handling import and distribution of fresh produce
- Customer focused, managing all interactions surrounding order processing
About Our Client
Our client is a global enterprise with an established and responsible end to end network. This industry leading organisation's net delivers $500 million work of product to people in more than 60 countries worldwide each year. All of their product is sold fresh, sourced sustainably and responsibly only from Aus & NZ waters. They lead the way in mindful and renewable practises to ensure ongoing, sustainable management of the ocean's resources.
As an Order Processing Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing communication and support to external and internal customers;
- Handling incoming customer orders, quotations and requests;
- Generating credit notices for clients
- Resolving customer issues in a professional and timely manner; and
- Providing support to the events management team.
You must also be available to work 1x Saturday morning a month from home, for this you will receive a half day the following week.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful Order Processing Officer will possess experience in a similar high volume customer focused role and have completed a Bachelor's Degree. You will have excellent communication and customer service skills, with a very strong attention to detail. You will be proficient in all aspects of the Microsoft Office suite with excellent data entry speed and accuracy, previous experience with Navision ARP system is beneficial. You will understand what it takes to be part of a driven team and be able to contribute in both personality and work ethic! You must also love seafood otherwise the frequent product sampling will be lost on you!
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression opportunities;
- Great salary package with product discounts & access to wholesale pricing;
- Dedicated and collaborative team environment with monthly team events;
- Lots of in house food & wine sampling, frequent team dinners & monthly work drinks also.