You are here
Outbound Customer Service Representative
Structured training and development
Drive to work - South Eastern Suburbs Location
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the FMCG industry who continues to grow their share in the Australian market. Due to continued success, they are seeking an experienced outbound customer service and sales professional to join their large team on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to the team leader and working in a buzzing team environment responsibilities may include:
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to inform them of new product offerings;
- Taking customer orders over the phone and keying them in to the system;
- Participating in campaign calls alerting customers to special deals;
- Ascertaining leads and passing these on to the sales team;
- Updating the customer database;
- Ad hoc clerical duties such as processing credits;
The Successful Applicant
To be considered it is important that you have outbound customer service and/or sales experience, as you will be required to hit the ground running. A confident and friendly phone manner and intermediate skills utilizing SAP or Salesforce will be key to your success. Your 'have a go' attitude, adaptable nature and desire to succeed in all you do will ensure a good fit into this environment.
What's on Offer
This organisation boasts a strong team culture and supportive working environment. On-site parking and product discounts are provided as well as structured training a development. South Eastern Suburbs location. Immediate Start.