You are here
Outbound Customer Service Representatives
- Competive Salary
- Great team enviorment
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the FMCG industry who continues to grow their share in the Australian market. Due to continued success, they are seeking several experienced outbound customer service and sales professionals to join their team in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
Reporting in to the team leader and working in a buzzing team environment responsibilities may include:
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to inform them of new product offerings;
- Taking customer orders over the phone and keying them in to the system;
- Participating in campaign calls alerting customers to special deals;
- Ascertaining leads and passing these on to the sales team;
- Updating the customer database;
- Ad hoc clerical duties such as processing credits;
The Successful Applicant
To be considered it is important that you have outbound customer service and sales experience, as you will be required to hit the ground running. A confident and friendly phone manner, intermediate MS office skills and prior experience working in a product based environment will ensure you hit the ground running. Your 'have a go' attitude, adaptable nature and desire to succeed in all that you do will ensure a good fit into this team environment.
What's on Offer
This organisation boasts a strong team culture and supportive working environment. On-site parking and product discounts are provided as well as structured training a development. South Eastern Suburbs location. Immediate Start.