You are here
PageGroup 2016 Internship
- Opportunity to develop your skills and work as a specialist consultant
- Work for a global brand and learn what it takes to succeed in recruitment
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
This 8 week intern program gives successful applicants the chance to work for a global employer of choice, learn what it takes to succeed in the recruitment industry and provides a platform to display your capabilities. At the completion of the program you will have the chance to secure a permanent position with PageGroup, one of the worlds most successful recruitment organisations.
Your role as a Recruitment Intern is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world's largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career. The role has a full 360 degree focus: no one over controls you or prevents you from using your initiative, commercial acumen and desire to succeed. You will be given full support and training and will have the chance to work in a competitive and team focused environment.
The Successful Applicant
PageGroup are looking for individuals who:
- Are competitive
- Are persuasive
- Scorn comfort zones
- Think they can sell
- Want to make money
- Want to be successful with a global multinational company
- Want to receive industry leading training development
What's on Offer
For the successful Interns we provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun!
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Work with the world's biggest brands
- Proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Access to dedicated in-house team of learning and development specialists
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities.