You are here
Part-time Accounts Payable/Reveivable Officer
- Part-time opportunity
- Attractive Salary Rate
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed manufacturing company based in the North Eastern suburbs of Melbourne with 6 locations around Australia who export all over the world. They are currently looking for a Accounts Officer with experience in both Accounts Payable and Receivables to join the team in a part- time role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Full AP & AR responsibility
- Processing of accounts payable, ensuring correct authorisation, coding etc.
- Raising of invoices monthly & following up on outstanding payments
- Daily banking
- Process membership batches and receipting
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with payroll data entry when required
- Assist with month end reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Staff expense administration
- General administrative support
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have prior experience in a similar Accounts Officer role. You will have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Further to this experience with SAP system would be advantageous upon application. Please note this role will be part-time 2 days per week.
What's on Offer
- Part-time position
- Attractive salary
- Work close to home