You are here
Part-time Accounts Receivable Officer
- Flexible Part-time Hours
- Attractive Salary Rate
About Our Client
The client is an industry leader with over 40 years logistics experience within the Transport and Distribution industry. They are currently seeking a part-time Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Control and input all data into spreadsheets required to be sent to customers for invoicing
- Management of debtor queries including follow up as required, involving verbal and email communication with staff from all other departments of the business as well as customers
- Ability to independently problem solve when discussing and resolving customer queries, disputes and credits. This involves phoning and discussing and resolving these issues with the customer and coordinating with the appropriate staff to resolve the problem.
- Chase debtors for payments, involving regular phone calls and emails to customers to ensure that payment will be made on or before the due date.
- Prepare statements and credit notes where needed.
- Process all credit notes.
- Prepare customer statements, send any excel statements if required
- Enter cash receipts if accounts payable clerk requires assistance. Allocate complex amounts and reconcile in details as required
- Processing and filing of credit notes, bank statements and all other filing as requested
- Keep detailed spreadsheets of claims pending and follow up. Update credit register.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts, clearly identifying all amounts outstanding and any part payments for follow up. Update and follow up all unallocated payments.
- Deal with emails in a timely and polite manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar full function Accounts Receivable role. You will have excellent reconciliation skills with the ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team. Previous experience with a large ERP system as well as an intermediate skill level in both MS excel and Word is necessary to be successful in this role.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible part-time hours
- Great work life balance
- Friendly team based environment