You are here
This position is now filled
Part-time Office Coordinator
- 9am-4pm hours, or can be flexible
- 2-5 years office coordination experience
About Our Client
Our client provides Serviced Office Spaces to external businesses. Due to success and expanding business processes, our client is opening up a new office in Sydney CBD!
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Looking after the floor and the clients using the space
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Looking after the kitchen and any orders
- First point of contact for facilities enquiries
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept neat and tidy
- Admin Support to a wider team including purchase orders, expense claims, ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
Our client's ideal candidate will be an experienced and enthusiastic office administrator with a great attitude! You will have excellent organisational and communication sills and will not shy away from any challenge. As this role is heavily client facing, you will be immaculately presented with a warm and personable nature. Any Office admin experience will be looked upon fondly.
What's on Offer
- Great Opportunity for a return to work mum
- Immediate start ideal
- CBD location
- New office, great environment.