You are here
3 months with a view of permanency
Collaborative and encouraging environment
About Our Client
Our client is an association dedicated to customer service and smooth business processes. A customer orientated part-time receptionist to join there friendly and professional team.
The current duties and responsibilities that the company expect include but not subject to:
- Reception services such as meet and greeting guests;
- Administration of meetings and room bookings;
- Client file management;
- Responding to customer requests in an efficient manner;
- Evaluating and maintaining reception systems and procedures;
- Responsible for answering and redirecting telephone calls;
- Providing assistance to colleagues; and
- Conduct smooth day to day operations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have full working rights and be highly organised with excellent communication skills and customer service. A keen eye for detail and administration capabilities is essential. The applicant also needs to be able to respond to challenges that are present by customers and overcome problems that may arise. Overall, a positive and enthusiastic person will be the best fit for this role.
What's on Offer
What on offer:
- Training and development opportunities;
- 3 months with the view of permanency;
- Appealing salary wage
- Great working conditions; and
- Friendly and encouraging team.