You are here
Part-time Rostering Administrator
An ongoing, part time role for a Rostering Administrator;
A pay rate of between $23- and $26 per hour;
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Not For Profit organisation with offices located near to Kings Cross and a culture centred on respect and self-development. As they approach the end of the financial year, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hard-working Rostering Administrator to join their passionate team.
The key accountabilities of the Part-time Rostering Administrator will include:
- Receiving incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate personnel or take adequate messages;
- Compile and establish rosters for all staff;
- Receive and collate leave applications from staff;
- Data entry into the Time Target system as required;
- Contacting staff to cover leave;
- Reception relief during meal breaks;
- General administrative duties.
PLEASE NOTE: The role is currently part time hours over 5 days- Monday to Friday.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have previous Administration experience and will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as evident in proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- You will be an organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise the completion of tasks as required.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and hardworking and will fit in with a passionate team.
- You will be able to demonstrate a mature and empathetic nature, whilst being personable and professional.
- Prior knowledge of Rostering systems such as Kronos or TimeTarget would be considered highly preferable.
What's on Offer
- A potentially ongoing, part time role suited to a passionate and hardworking Rostering Administrator;
- A conveniently located position near to Kings Cross station in Potts Point;
- A 5 day a week position in a friendly environment;
- A pay rate of between $23-$26 per hour.