You are here
This position is now filled
Part-time Sales Administrator
- Flexible part-time hours
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client are a property company with a proven track record of creating innovative and sustainable developments across Australia! Due to an expected expansion of their activities, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a sales administrator to join their team on a part/time permanent basis.
- Purchase Order/Invoice/Expense Claim processing for Sales team
- Travel management/co-ordination for Sales team
- Filing/share files is maintained accurate and up-to- date
Manage all incoming communication via telephone, mail, email and fax, screen calls and respond and action appropriately
- Organise and coordinate requirements for meetings, training courses and events (e.g. venue, catering, travel, equipment, agendas and action items) as authorised and within budget for sales team in consultation with the NS&MM.
- Attend meetings where required and prepare minutes and action items accordingly, distribute and diarise any follow up items
Contribute to the set-up of remote sales offices
- Managing the sales stock-list effectively
Managing the integrity of CRM database and reporting
- Monitor and manage overdue contract amendments, exchanges, finance approvals, registrations and settlements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate with be a mature-minded and dynamic self-starter! Ideally you will have upwards of 4 years experience in an administration role, from either a property of finance background. Attention to detail is an absolute must, as is an unparalleled ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels. The preferred candidate will be professionally presented, pleasant and personable. Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously is imperative!
As this role is part-time, it could be a great opportunity for a return to work parent.
What's on Offer
- 3 full days, or can be flex with part time hours
- Competitive salary (pro rata for p/t)
- CBD location
- Opportunities for career progression and growth
- good opportunity for a return to work parent