You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Leading CBD organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to manage the payroll function ensuring the payroll is processed in compliance with legislation and company policy. The Payroll Manager will lead the team from the front and implement changes to improve efficiency within the business.
- Manage the company payroll and calculate pay in accordance with agreed salary, award rates, other agreements and time worked in accordance with the time & attendance system.
- Ensure the accurate calculation, processing, reporting and payment of leave, termination payments, employment related taxes & superannuation.
- Manage the resolution of payroll discrepancies with employees and keeping HR informed of any issues or concerns.
- Implement & develop suitable payroll controls across the entire the payroll process including time and attendance data capture.
- Write and communicate payroll policies and procedures to payroll team members and other teams and /or managers as required.
- Review & analyse payroll processes to recommend changes and improvements in line with best practice
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be a hands on leader who is capable of driving and implementing change. You will have proven experience in up-skilling teams and improving efficiency's. Preferably, you will have experience implementing/upgrading a Time & Attendance system. You will be solution orientated, a team player and have a passion for payroll.
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Attractive salary on offer
- Dynamic team environment