You are here
- Conveniently located close to public transport
- Attractive salary on offer
About Our Client
Our Client is an independent specialist serving the airline industry. They are located at the Airport, close to public transport. They are now seeking a Payroll Manager to lead the team and manage the payroll process.
As Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Manage the payroll team and ensure the payroll is processed in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Preparation of monthly payments for payroll tax, group tax and superannuation.
- Payment of Workers Compensation wages.
- Termination calculations and payments.
- Maintaining information in Staff Tracker T&A.
- General administrative duties, distribution of reports.
- Management of electronic personnel files in Filebound.
- Monthly reconciliations, reporting and preparation of journals.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will be a Payroll professional with experience managing a small team. You will be highly proficient in Micropay Meridian and you will have experience working with a T&A system. You will have strong organisational and time management skills. You will have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a positive and flexible attitude.
What's on Offer
- Close to public transport
- Immediate start available
- Attractive salary package