You are here
- Leading Australian organisation
- Opportunity to take control of the Payroll function
About Our Client
My client is a leading health and care provider with headquarters located in Western Sydney. They are a large employer with in excess of 3000 employees.
With reporting lines to HR and Finance, your new role will see you responsible for:
- Processing weekly and fortnightly Payroll of over 3000 employees
- Conducting frequent meetings with Directors and key stakeholders
- Completing fortnightly performance appraisals for Payroll team
- Leading and directing the existing team
A core focus of the role will include restructuring the team and working alongside I.T to implement a new system.
The Successful Applicant
Your success in this role will come from your passion, empathy and drive. You will be someone who does not shy away from a challenge and can work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining the integrity of the services you and your team provide.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a similar industry and have managed at least 5 people.
What's on Offer
On offer is an exciting and challenging role with a leading Australian brand.