You are here
Payroll Officer - Permanent Position
- Iconic National Organisation
- Modern Offices
About Our Client
Our client prides itself on its achievements of excellence in service. This is realized through the mindset and commitment of their staff. As an industry leader supporting over 28 locations across Queensland and New South Wales, our client is experiencing rapid growth and the need has arisen for an outstanding Payroll Officer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to the Payroll Manager, your role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- End to end payroll processing for over 1000 employees on a monthly basis
- New starter administration
- Monitoring payments in regards to awards, EBAs and employment contracts
- Payroll reconciliations
- Provide assistance in the training of staff in the use of the rostering software.
- Handle any incoming pay enquiries in a timely manner
- Undertake reporting activities together with other relevant documentation within the scope of your role.
- Assist in business planning processes and policy and procedure formulation
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Four or more years' experience in a similar volume environment;
- Superb reporting and analytical skills;
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and strong customer service;
- High attention to detail;
- Exposure to large payroll system will be highly advantageous
- Experience in using SQL Server would be advantageous;
- Driven, and ambitious mindset;
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Friendly and team based culture;
- Interesting and varied work;
- High performance team;
- Career progression.