You are here
- Close to Public Transport
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a state body with plans to expand in their operations having enjoyed decades of success. Due to some exciting budget changes and growth, they are looking for a talented payroll officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- End-to-end payroll processing of wages and salaries
- Experience with Oracle, Chris 21 or SAP highly desirable
- Handling payroll related queries
- Process new starters and terminations
- Utilise your previous knowledge of superannuation, tax, workers compensation, modern awards and EBA's as required
- Take on extra responsibilities as the payroll team grows
- Maintain strict confidentiality in regards to all payroll information
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have plenty of demonstrated experience in a high volume payroll environment. Exposure to multiple Awards and EBA's is essential and understanding of legislation pertaining to Payroll & PAYG Tax, Superannuation, Workers Compensation and Termination Pay processing is necessary. The ability to work in a fast paced team environment with a high energy and attention to detail will be required for this position. Strong communication, organisation and time management as well as experience with a large payroll system is essential.
What's on Offer
Our client offer's the opportunity to join a successful and established business in an exciting time of development. Your work place will be easily accessible by train and your dedication and go-get attitude will be rewarded.