You are here
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Attractive Salary Rate
About Our Client
The client is a well know industry leader based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. They are currently looking for a payroll officer with 3 - 5 years experience in a full function payroll position to join the tight knit team in a 12 month fixed term contract position.
Reporting to the Payroll/HR manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of end to end employee pay calculations (weekly and monthly) plus payroll adjustments
- Errors incurred during the pay process are to be investigated, analysed and appropriate countermeasures put in place. This includes short term to ensure the pay run is completed and long term to ensure the same issues are not reoccurring
- Monitor the Pay Query database on a daily basis to ensure queries are answered
- Liaise directly with employees and management to resolve pay queries
- Prepare employee communication to address common issues
- Manage the preparation of quotations for various termination categories (eg redundancy), and actual preparation of termination and treatment of final payments
- Preform User Testing for SAP HR changes and other SAP HR systems as required.
- Performance of other general duties required for the efficient operation of the Pay Office
- Research and understand relevant legislation to ensure accurate Payroll processing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 3 - 5 years experience in a similar full function payroll position. you will have a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills. you will have an excellent knowledge of redundancy calculations and processes and the ability to work in a fast paced team environment. SAP system knowledge and Intermediate MS excel skills are necessary for you to be successful in this role.
What's on Offer
- 12 month fixed term contract
- 14% superannuation
- On site parking
- Friendly team based environment