You are here
- Immediate start for temporary Payroll Officer
- Close to public transport in North Ryde
About Our Client
My client is an large FMCG company spanning Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region. They been working in the industry for over a hundred years.
They strive to be the global leader and are committed to helping their people achieve their professional and personal goals whilst contributing to the success of a high performing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fortnightly payroll processing of over 100 employees via SAP systems
- Manage the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions and payroll tax
- Managing workers compensation claims
- Processing new starters, terminations and leave requests
- Assisting with month end reporting and payroll reconciliations
- Answering employee queries
- Additional accounting and administrative duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven end-to-end payroll experience
- SAP experience desired
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- Proficient organization skills and time management
- Strong willingness to learn with a high attention to detail
What's on Offer
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join their payroll team for a temporary contract.