You are here
- Team Based Environment
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. Currently they are looking for an experienced payroll officer to join the team in a 12 month Fixed term contract role.
Reporting to the HR manager your duties will include:
- Managing end to end payroll for a high volume of employees within a team of 6
- Processing all salaried and waged payrolls
- Ensuring all master file data is entered and is up to date
- Preparation and scheduling of salaries, wages, statutory taxation and superannuation.
- Reconciliation of payroll accounts and entitlements to the general ledger
- Payroll reporting
- reparation and scheduling of financial journals
- Month and year end processing and reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have prior high volume payroll experience and knowledge in EBA's and Awards. You will be a motivated and reliable individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will have a strong knowledge of a large ERP system and have intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Friendly and encouraging workplace environment
- On site parking