You are here
This position is now filled
- Excellent Salary Package
- Flexible working hours
About Our Client
My client is medium-sized education provider based in Sydney's West. They pride themselves on their passion for education and the impact they have on the students and families they provide their service to. Given the recent retirement of a long-standing, highly respected member of their team, the finance manager would like to bring on a very experienced Payroll & Accounts Professional to become a member of their close-knit team.
Working with the Finance Team and reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing end to end Payroll for 135 staff
- Utilising multiple awards
- Assisting with online & phone-based enquiries
Given the hard working nature of the team, you will often be required to assist with duties relating to Accounts Payable & Receivable.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role will require you to be a quick-thinking, detail-focused Payroll & Accounts professional. Additionally you will have:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in end to end payroll
- Exposure to a 250+ person payroll
- A thorough understanding of Sage Micropay (ideal)
- A working understanding of basic accounting principles including AP & AR
Candidates with an Accounts background will take preference.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent part time role working for a truly passionate and dedicated organisation!