You are here
- Friendly working environment with lots of support
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is the global leaders in the lift and escalator industry. They provide innovative and eco-efficient solutions for lifts, escalators and automatic building doors. They are currently in search of a motivated and driven individual to join their team, you will be servicing the teams based here in Sydney. This company values work-life balance and offers a very friendly and relaxed team environment, with ongoing support and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process timesheets on a fortnightly basis
- Validation of time sheet entries
- Payroll reconciliations
- Setting up new starters and transferring staff members
- Process Superannuation and worker compensation
- Knowledge of the relevant Legislation and Awards
- Process Manual calculation on remuneration changes
- Process salary changes, bonus payments, terminations and redundancies.
- Working on other ad hoc tasks
- Handling payroll inquiries
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years experience in a Payroll Officer position
- Experience with ADP & Netsuite is preferred (please highlight experience in CV)
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a company that has a great team environment, very supportive management and a long term career in a varied and exciting role!