You are here
- Close to public transport and with parking
- Fast paced and dynamic Payroll team
About Our Client
My client has a well established presence with in the consumer good industry across both Australia and New Zealand and are based in their head office.
The company itself has a vertically integrated business model that experience strong consumption growth. They have a strong team based culture and strive to provide continuous development and growth within their company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fortnightly payroll processing of over 100 employees via Oracle systems
- Manage the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions and payroll tax
- Managing workers compensation claims
- Processing new starters, terminations and leave requests
- Assisting with month end reporting and payroll reconciliations
- Answering employee queries
- Additional accounting and administrative duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven end-to-end payroll experience
- Oracle experience desired
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- Proficient organization skills and time management
- Strong willingness to learn with a high attention to detail
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a large and dynamic company within the consumer goods industry.