You are here
- Growing Aged Care Provider
- Opportunity to grow and develop
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian leader within it's chosen industry. With over facilities in every state and plans to add more in the next 2 years, a need has arisen within their payroll team of 9. With brand new, state of the art offices based on the city fringe of Melbourne's CBD, this company is experiencing an strong and exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the following functions:
- End to end payroll processing of up to 1000 staff on a fortnightly basis
- Adding new starter's details on the system and processing terminations
- Interpreting of employee awards and relevant EBA's where necessary
- Answering payroll related queries and providing excellent customer service
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will have at least 2 years in a similar payroll officer position. You will be able to work well and thrive in a team environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience within the aged-care/health care industry is preferred however not essential. Processing payroll using Chris 21 is ideal.
What's on Offer
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunity to develop and grow
- Leading Australian business