You are here
This position is now filled
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is independent, co-educational, day school, located on the North Shore of Sydney. The school is non-selective and currently caters for approximately 1500 students.
This is a Standalone role reporting directly to the Finance Manager. Supporting the HR Manager you duties will include but not be limited to:
- End to end payroll processing for up to 350 employees
- Manual time-sheet processing
- Processing new starters, terminations, redundancies and all leave
- Dealing with Payroll queries via phone and email
- Processing Payroll tax and superannuation payments
- Various ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you should have at least 1-2 years end to end payroll experience dealing with similar volumes. You will need to be team orientated but able to manage your own workload independently and be in a position to easily commute to the North Shore.
The system is an in house one that can be taught but you should have experience using both payroll and time & attendance system in the past.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for Payroll Officer looking for a new challenge. The environment is friendly and sociable and the role will become a permanent one.