You are here
- Part time - 3 Days
- Permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a internationally renowned organisation with a prominent status in the retail industry. Due to an increased period of growth, they are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Officer on a part time basis. Situated 6km out of Melbourne's CBD this presents a great opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual to join a great team.
In this role as Payroll Officer you will be responsible for all payroll related tasks, specifically your responsibilities will require you to:
- Co-ordinate and execute the fortnightly payroll process for up to 2,000 employees
- Ensure payments are made in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with payroll related month end tasks including posting journals and account reconciliations
- Interpretation of employee awards and/or EBAs to ensure compliance through the payroll process
- Demonstrated experience with large ERP systems
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess excellent time management skills and will be able to demonstrate strong service orientation. In addition you will have the ability to make recommendations on areas for improvement and be committed to a flexible approach to ensure deadlines are met.
What's on Offer
- You will have the opportunity to join a market leader
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary
- The opportunity to advance your career.