You are here
This position is now filled
- Opportunity for career development and professional growth
- State of the art office setting
About Our Client
Join a company who has followed a recipe for success for over a century. Not only have they celebrated their centenary but they also take pride in an environmentally conscious agenda and strive hard for safe and sustainable work practices.
- Fortnightly payroll calculation and processing for 300 staff
- Prepare and lodge payroll tax, work cover and superannuation
- Reconciliation of payroll tax, work cover and accounts receivable duties
The Successful Applicant
Reporting in to the finance manager, your role will include, however not limited to the following functions:
The successful applicant will have previous experience using Neller Preceda and be proficient on Excel. In this autonomous role effective time management and organisational skills will be essential. The applicant must also have strong verbal and written communication and be able to interpret Awards and EBAs.
What's on Offer
- National company
- Permanent position
- Competitive Salary