You are here
- Exciting temporary opportunity
- Join a fun and dynamic team
About Our Client
With a 22 year solid track record of growth, and recently listed on the ASX, our client is one of Australia's leading financial solutions companies, consistently winning industry awards for innovative business solutions. Operating out of bright new offices which are conveniently located in Melbourne's city fringe, an opportunity is available for an exceptional Payroll Officer.
In this role you will be responsible for all Payroll related tasks, specifically your responsibilities will require you to:
- Interpretation of employee awards and/or EBAs to ensure compliance through the payroll process
- Have payroll processing experience for up to 1000 employees
- Assist with payroll related month end tasks including posting journals and account reconciliations
- Demonstrated experience using a large ERP system.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong service orientation to ensure highest quality service to internal and external clients. Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written alongside demonstrated problem solving skills will be required of a successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- Join a market leader
- Rewarded with a competitive salary
- Fantastic team culture