You are here
- Immediately available
- Off street parking
About Our Client
My client is an ANZ leader in security and technology industry. They have been in the business for over 20 years and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to get solid experience.
In this role you will be autonomously managing the full function end to end payroll for a specific portfolio of employees.
The role will include:
- Maintain payroll procedures and processes
- Process Mapping and Flowcharts for all end to end processes - maintenance and revision as required ensuring all procedures are documented, up-to-date and published, where required, to all stakeholders
- Ensure ADP system is compliant with statutory standards and internal control process standards
- Development of Service Level Standards between the Pay Office and Business Segments - with annual revision programme to ensure document's relevance to current requirements
- Development of archiving and record keeping repositories to satisfy internal and external audit processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previously worked as a Payroll Officer in a high volume role. Experience using ADP system is necessary.
What's on Offer
This role is for an immediately available Payroll Officer looking for a temporary position in the North Shore.