You are here
Immediate Start - 3 Month Contract
Location - CBD
About Our Client
Our client is based in the CBD and is an established hospitality company with a great office culture. They are seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team on a temporary basis, potential to go permanent.
- As a Payroll Officer your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Processing end to end payroll for 600 employees on a fortnightly and monthly cycle
- Calculating payroll tax, group tax, superannuation and workers' compensation
- EBA, Award and legislation interpretation
- Maintaining employee records - Updating internal database
- Process terminations, redundancies, new starters and pay adjustments
- Payroll reconciliation and month end reporting
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in high volume end-to-end payroll. You will have experience using PeopleSoft, your communication skills will be top tier, both written and verbal. You will have strong attention to detail, work well in a team and under pressure.
What's on Offer
An opportunity for a payroll officer to work a three month assignment with a market leading Hospitality Company, situated in the CBD. The successful candidate would be required to commence work immediately as the client is in need of someone urgently.