You are here
- Great CBD Location
- Generous Salary + Annual Bonus
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's leading financial services companies. They are looking for an SAP Payroll Specialist to support their busy CBD office. The culture is diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives making it a fair and interesting place to work.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing end to end monthly payrolls utilising knowledge of payroll legislation, PAYG, superannuation, salary package arrangement, FBT & payroll tax.
- Excellent customer service in answering all payroll queries through the shared payroll inbox and phone.
- Working knowledge of all legislation related to payroll in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Preparation of all manual payments outside the normal pay run for post pay payments i.e. group tax, payroll tax, parking, motor vehicles, IRD and manual termination pays.
- Administration of internal absence tracking process to ensure accurate data download of all leave entries in ADP/SAP.
- Calculation and processing of termination payment.
- Assist payroll manager as required.
- Assist in documentation of all key payroll related procedures with periodic reviews to ensure regulatory requirements are maintained.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of payroll clearing accounts and general ledger related activities for submission to risk management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- At least 3-4 years' experience in full function payroll.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels both face to face and via telephone and email
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAP Payroll
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills
- Anticipate needs and demonstrates proactive initiative
- Able to work and use discretion with confidential information
- Able to work on own initiative without supervision
- Prior experience in account reconciliation
What's on Offer
On offer is a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. You will be part of an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.