You are here
This position is now filled
Payroll Super Admin
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Hourly Rate
About Our Client
Our client, residing in the eastern suburbs; is NSW's largest education supplier. They have a busy Payroll office, supporting over 6,000 staff (both permanent and contract). They are in need of another person to join their busy team, starting immediately on a 6 month contract.
The role will sit in the superannuation team; and will focus on correcting internal processing errors and reducing the margin of error on super contributions. This role will focus around UNISUPER the system and will involve managing relationships with internal partners, external parties and employees. This role will be on a 6 month fixed term contract, with the potential for a permanent role to become available.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven Experience with Superannuation, EBA's and solving problems relating to super.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to problem solve and manage relationships and expectations.
- Strong Excel and organisational experience
- Previous Experience with Unisuper is highly desirable
What's on Offer
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate start
- Great hourly rate