You are here
- CBD Location
- Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a Payroll supervisor where you will lead a small/medium size team and will thrive on building strong working relationships and have highly developed communication skills with the confidence to influence internal and external stakeholders. You will have an enthusiastic, solutions-orientated and proactive approach in assisting the business to achieve its objectives. The company are a leader within their industry and have been growing over the last few years'.
As Payroll Supervisor your primary responsibilities would be the day to day management of the team as well overseeing multiple payroll's.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage a payroll team
- Ensure the payrolls are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Recognise and manage skill development, performance and career progression against KPIs
- Review existing payroll processes and procedures & implement changes where required
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly GL Payroll Interfacing
- Interpretation of awards/agreements and individual employee contracts
- Stakeholder management, internal and external
- Oversee the entire payroll function ensuring current legislation is being adhered to
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need to be an experienced Payroll Supervisor with extensive experience managing a medium to large size payroll in a busy, fast paced environment. You will need to have proved experience working with senior stakeholders, managing a high performing team, implementation of payroll processes and procedures and have strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation in a senior managerial capacity. You will enjoy the responsibility of managing a team, influence and negotiate with key stakeholders both internally and externally as well as lead the change management through process improvement. This is a full time permanent position located in the Sydney's CBD and is easily accessible by public transport.