You are here
Personal Assistant / Retail Coordinator
Fast paced, progressive environment
About Our Client
My client are a renowned Australian retail group with a broad client base and an industry-leading offering of strategic retail solutions.
This is an integral 1:1 support role to the Operations Manager. Your responsibilities will be broad and varied, allowing you to utilise and further develop an extensive skill set across both support and retail operations functions. You will be responsible for:
- Diary, email and correspondence management
- Travel coordination
- Strategic contribution to the opening of new stores
- Customer support
- Liaising with suppliers and key external contacts
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Providing general administrative support and other ad-hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
You strive to stay one step ahead in order to anticipate needs and provide consistent quality support. You possess a strong business acumen, a solution oriented mindset and exceptional customer service skills. As you will be liaising with key stakeholders across the business, exceptional communication and presentation skills are essential.
Success in this role will be dependent upon:
- Demonstrated success in a retail role at management level
- Exposure to staff recruitment
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a keen sense of initiative
- A flexible, positive and helpful disposition
- Sound technical knowledge and practical experience using the MS Office suite
E Commerce experience will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This unique role is ideally suited to someone with a passion for retail and a desire to provide quality 1:1 support. The company provide ongoing opportunities for development and progression, as well as a fun, flexible and dynamic work environment.