You are here
Personal Assistant - Temporary
- Ongoing Temporary Opportunity
- Dynamic and Fastpaced Organisational Culture
About Our Client
Our client continues to prosper within the fast-paced petroleum industry, and is therefore in need of additional administrative support as the capability of the business expands.
In performing this crucial support role as a Personal Assistant, your roles and responsibilities will encompass performing activities such as:
- Leading office operations to drive exceptional employee and client experiences;
- Coordinating business meetings, board meetings and presentation preparation;
- Coordinating financial reports, presentations and other critical business documentation;
- Managing the team with various office duties including but not limited to printing, compiling manuals, tender document preparation, mail and archiving of data as well as maintaining all stationary, office and kitchen supplies;
- Providing a high level of communication and professionalism with customers and clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a track-record in providing support at the executive level, and the ability to hit the ground running in an immediate start role. Our client is looking for driven, proactive and resilient professionals.
What's on Offer
This is an ongoing temporary position, that ultimately may lead to a permanent role down the track. The opportunity to work within this market leading organisation is extremely valuable from a professional development perspective.