You are here
Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
About Our Client
An incredible opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join the operations team at a reputable pharmaceutical supplier in Woolloomooloo to assist for a 6 month temporary assignment.
This is a highly respected company that are renowned for their expert knowledge in the industry, and their outstanding customer service. They recognise that their success is all down to their incredible staff and they reward them for their efforts regularly.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant with strong communication skills and a positive attitude to assist all the General Managers within the fast-paced and demanding operations team.
This role requires a candidate with previous Personal Assistant experience in a busy, challenging environment prepared to collaborate with an exciting group of hard-working and social people.
The position will include the following duties:
- Diary management (booking appointments, communication and organisation of meetings and delegation of tasks)
- Managing correspondence (email, phone calls) including filing and responding to routine communication. Preparing draft responses/letters for more complex issues.
- Attend executive meetings and prepare minutes and reports as required.
- Preparation of correspondence, agendas, presentations, reports and minutes.
- Event management and organisation.
- Organisation of travel, accommodation and agendas.
- Manage and assist in the business of other administrative staff within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident on the phone
- Positive and proactive work ethic
- Proficient on all Microsoft packages
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
- This role is offering a competitive salary, and the chance to work in a brilliant team, ideally located close to public transport in Woolloomooloo.