You are here
- Are you degree educated?
- Do you have expereince with Sharepoint?
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned and operated business who are a leader in their industry with reporting month on month growth all the way through 2016. Established 40years ago and with over 300 employees nationally the business owner still ensures that he has a hands on approach and a family culture across Australia.
The job requires the ideal candidate to:
- Provide confidential admin and secretarial research and project support to the team
- Attend board meetings and prepare comprehensive minutes
- Interaction with both internal and external executives as well as assistants to coordinate complex meetings
- Arranging all travel requirements across the team
- Proof reading documents for projects and and writing complex summary reports
- Assist with arranging internal/external functions on/off site
- Complex research for the executive team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will ideally possess:
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with minute taking
- The ability to remain confidential at all times
- Experience in Sharepoint and MS Project is a must
- Degree educated
- Excellent written and communication skills
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate the salary of $60,000 plus supper and additional benefits such as corporate boxes, discretionary bonus and wellbeing activities.