You are here
Great temporary contract with opportunity to extend
Parking available on site
About Our Client
NSW Government's busy Liverpool office is seeking the talents of an exceptional Personal Assistant to support four senior managers. This is a progressive urban and regional centre with a modern open plan office with parking available on site. This will initially be a 3 month role with opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
Day to day
- Manage the day to day operations of four senior managers and the broader team.
- Organise meeting dates and venues, including admin support on these taking minutes and briefing papers, assist in meeting room setup and catering.
- Manage files and records including maintaining confidential files
- Draft and prepare correspondence, reports, briefings and all other needed documentation.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail including distributing and tracking correspondence
The Successful Applicant
- - 2 - 4 years experience as a personal assistant
- - Perfect interpersonal and communication skills
- - Government experience would be desirable but not essential
- - Exceptional time management
- - Microsoft Office suite - intermediate to advanced skills
What's on Offer
- Great temporary contract with opportunity to extend
- Parking available on site