You are here
- Great opportunity to grow your career as a Personal Assistant
- Company phone and laptop provided
About Our Client
Located in Brisbane CBD, a Personal Assistant role has become available to provide administrative support to 3 General Managers
You will need to be professional, have exceptional communication and organisational skills. Duties will include:
- Organising and preparing material for meetings;
- Travel itineraries for each general manager;
- Mailing, faxing, coping, data entry and filing;
- Diary management;
- Organising material for meetings, presentations and training sessions;
- Take minutes in meetings.
The Successful Applicant
Skills required for this role:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Self motivated and comfortable solving problems;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must be comfortable working on a busy desk;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
What's on Offer
- Full time working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Company phone and laptop provided.