You are here
- Career Development
- South Melbourne Location
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing national business specialising in structural repairs on behalf of a major Australian insurer. Headquarters are located in Melbourne. Our client prides themselves on excelling in customer service and providing outstanding support and services to the Australian public.
This is a suitable opportunity for an ambitious Personal Assistant with a strong Administrator/Team Assistant background to advance their career into a challenging and varied Personal Assistant role. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Proactive diary and calendar management including travel and accommodation bookings.
- Managing correspondence and provide essential support across the team.
- Attend meeting and prepare crucial business documents as required.
- Prepare draft internal reports and presentations for management.
- Event management and organisation.
- Manage and assist in integral business activities.
- Coordination of administrative staff.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display excellent written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail. You will possess previous experience working as a Personal Assistant in a fast paced corporate environment. Further, the ideal candidate will have experience to supporting at the executive level as well as providing team support. As you will be supporting multiple individuals across the business you will excel in managing a variety of tasks whilst still maintaining an impeccable working standard. The Personal Assistant role will require strong MS Office Suite knowledge matched with ability to demonstrate initiative in a dynamic workplace. Previous experience with travel arrangements is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
In this pivotal Personal Assistant role you will be supporting a team of executives. You will develop alongside this close knit team.