You are here
- Stable permanent role within NSW Government
- Close to public transport
About Our Client
NSW Government's Parramatta office is seeking the talents of an outstanding Personal Assistant to support their executive team. They have modern offices close to public transport. This innovative and dynamic workplace is ideal place to progress your career.
Day to day:
- Manage the day to day operations of both the management and the broader team.
- Organise meeting dates and venues, including admin support on these taking minutes and briefing papers, assist in meeting room setup and catering.
- Manage files and records including maintaining confidential files.
- Draft and prepare correspondence, reports, briefings and all other needed documentation.
- Organising of travel, accommodation and agendas.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a well-presented individual with great communication and people skills.
- 2 - 4 years experience as a personal assistant
- Government experience is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional time management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to work with the State Government
- Convenient Parramatta location
- Competitive remuneration package