You are here
- Highly competitive salary package
- Unrivalled opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leader in the Property Industry, covering Retail, Commercial and Residential markets. Due to the rapid growth of their operations in Sydney, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant with a passion for the Property industry to join this growing team, supporting a Managing Director.
This role is responsible for providing high quality executive and administrative support to a Managing Director. Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel for the Partners and managing the overall scheduling of the "Corporate Calendar";
- Extensive email management;
- Developing strong client relationships, ensuring client collaboration, teamwork and optimal communications, in order to deliver outstanding service;
- Employing MS Office Suite to format internal and external correspondence such as reports, proposals, business plans and presentations;
- Compiling accurate and timely expense, billing and provision reconciliations;
- Engaging with clients to set up and maintain effective relationships;
- Supporting the team in report compilation and research as required; and
- Daily general administration duties to ensure the efficient operation of the workplace environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated and proven background in supporting senior level executives preferably in the Property Industry or Banking and Finance. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven mastery of MS Office Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint. Given the challenging nature of the role working in a high pressure environment, you will be able to employ initiative to effectively prioritise and to complete tasks independently. You will be professionally presented and be able to interact confidently with people of all levels of seniority. Furthermore, you will be a positive and motivated individual who takes ownership of their role and who will fit in with a high performing and passionate team.
What's on Offer
Our client offers:
- A highly competitive salary;
- Unrivalled opportunities for career progression;
- Harbour views from their Sydney CBD Office; and
- An innovative work environment with a supportive team-based culture.