You are here
- Ongoing training and education
- Contract role, with possibility of permanency;
About Our Client
Our client is a State Government body within the Legal sector located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Priding themselves on placing exceptional customer outcomes at the forefront of all activities, our client promotes the self-development of their staff. Due to the rapid growth of their operations in Sydney, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join their high performing team.
As a Personal Assistant, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, coordination and distribution of various Committee packs;
- Providing secretarial support by coordinating admin tasks such as agendas, minutes, meetings, tracking actions items and reviews;
- Coordinating the collection of business papers as required by the wider team;
- Facilitation of collation of Reports on a weekly basis;
- Assisting in the ad hoc reporting requirements of affiliated stakeholders;
- Assisting in reviewing and updating PO processes;
- Identify key issues and prepare accurate briefings to ensure the preparedness of Senior Stakeholders;
- Coordinate the locating and collating of documents in accord with all relevant legislation;
- Providing insights into improvements to reporting processes;
- Providing enabled PO services to projects as required; and
- Proving ad hoc administrative support as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a strong background in project support and experience in the Legal sector. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as evident in an advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite. You will have exceptional administration and coordination skills and will be able to prioritise between conflicting tasks effectively. Finally, given the nature of our clients activities you will be confident interacting with stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive hourly rate;
- Sydney CBD Location
- Unique opportunity to further develop your administrative skill set by working across numerous disciplines.