You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded property and construction firm with a leading focus on providing an exceptional service whilst creating land mark developments. An integral opportunity has recently arisen for a motivated Personal Assistant to join their highly successful and driven team.
This is a suitable opportunity for an ambitious Personal Assistant with exposure to property and construction to advance their career into a challenging and varied role. This role will include but is not limited to;
- Proactive diary and calendar management including travel and accommodation bookings.
- Managing correspondence and provide essential support across the team.
- Attend meeting and prepare crucial business documents as required.
- Prepare draft internal reports and presentations for management.
- Event management and organisation.
- Manage and assist in integral business activities.
- Coordination of administrative staff.
- Supporting the wider team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display excellent written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail. You will possess previous experience working as a Personal Assistant in a fast paced and challenging environment. As you will be supporting multiple individuals across the business you will excel in managing a variety of tasks whilst still maintaining an impeccable working standard. The Personal Assistant role will require strong MS Office Suite knowledge matched with ability to demonstrate initiative in a dynamic workplace.
What's on Offer
This exciting and challenging role will offer a diverse working week as well as the ability to develop your skill set as a Personal Assistant within a motivated and passionate team.