You are here
Great opportunity for a Personal Assistant
local office in West Ryde with a dyamic team
About Our Client
My client is a professional accounting practice that has two offices based in both Ryde and the CBD. They are currently looking for a Junior PA to join the team to support one of the partners.
The position will be incredibly varied with personal errands being part of the job description. Therefore this role will be suitable for someone that enjoys every day being different and having to be adaptable.
- Diary Management - organising and maintaining diary with client appointments, courtesy calls to clients for meeting reminders and ensuring the Partner is prepared.
- Review daily Work Register and follow up on outstanding matters
- Review and attend to incoming email, mail, faxes and postal letters/items
- Attend to and monitor urgent inquiries and issues
- Pay outstanding accounts and record appropriately
- Research larger scaled projects such as refurnishing, filing, phone systems etc
- Review letters to clients from reception
- Record employee lateness/leave and follow up on completed Leave forms
- Maintain or upgrade office filing systems
- General Office Maintenance such as stationary and food ordering
- Assist colleagues in searching for documents and maintain archived records
- Arranging birthdays for people in the office
- Event organisation
- Vehicle maintenance - service, registration, insurance, carwash
- Arranging gifts, thank you notes and flowers
- Carry out background research and make presentations
- Pet care - routine Vet visits, feeding, administer medicine, monthly wash
- Organise events & RSVP for functions
- Organise travel - booking flights and accommodation personal and business.
The Successful Applicant
The position of Personal Assistant will suit someone who is keen for a 'hands on' role, who is happy to get stuck into both the personal and business elements of the position.
A background as a Personal Assistant is required, or a similar Administrative role.
High attention to detail and organisation
High proficiency on Microsoft office packages
Able to travel both to West Ryde and the CBD.
What's on Offer
The offer of Personal Assistant comes with a competitive salary, working in an organisation that values their employees and promotes a collaborative energetic environment.