You are here
Personal Assistant opportunity in North Sydney
Collaberative, innvovative team
About Our Client
My client is a growing business in the North Shore, currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join the support team to assist the CEO and Marketing Director.
As a company team work is incredibly important to their culture, it is very much a collaborative work environment with an 'all hands on desk' mentality.
The position of Personal Assistant will incorporate the following responsibilities:
- Diary management for the CEO and Marketing Director
- Travel bookings, mostly domestic but also international, including full itineraries
- Processing orders for office supplies, and catering
- Office management duties
- Expenses for the Director team
- Event and Conference coordination
- Help the marketing team with comms that go out both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Ideally have a background in a similar position
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to think proactively
- Strong customer focus
- High proficiency on Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
The role of Personal Assistant at this organisation will have an incredible opportunity to develop their career in a growing business whilst working for an innovative team.
The office is located in North Sydney with an open office plan close to transportation.